General FTP file upload to general mailbox
use this to upload a file to us without logging into an account
Welcome to the Holland Litho general FTP upload. To upload a file please read the following steps listed below.
- collect or package: Please collect or package your files for output if your program has that ability.
- zip or stuffit archive: Then zip or stuff your files before sending. Skipping this step could result in files not transferring, data loss or file corruption. (PDF's and JPG's are not necessary)
- archive fonts first: If you are uploading fonts, they need to be zipped or stuffed to prevent them from corruption during transfer.
- sensitive information: Files containing sensitive information should be encrypted before sending.
- file naming: Restrict file names to upper/lower case letters, digits, underscores ("_"). (Otherwise your upload may fail.)
- add files: When you are ready, click the add files link below and select your file.
- fill out form: displayed within the popup box and click "OK".
- that's it! Your upload will begin immediately.