17 reasons to create a calendar
It may be counter-intuitive, but the throes of summer are exactly the time to consider creating a calendar to give away to your customers and prospects.
Calendars are amazing marketing tools. We've come up with 17 reasons you should consider adding one to your marketing mix:
- Calendars deliver excellent return on investment, with thousands of annual views for one reasonable per unit price
- Calendars promote your organization year-round
- Calendars are effective branding solutions
- Calendars costs can be shared with synergistic marketing partners
- Calendars can create an excuse for a sales call
- Calendars make a powerful storytelling platform
- Calendars make great gifts
- Calendars are useful
- Calendars connect with customers
- Calendars can be interactive with added stickers for birthdays, holidays, and special event dates
- Calendars can help you market in the fall with an 18 month format
- Calendars are easy to distribute
- Calendars can be containers for other marketing materials
- Calendars enable you to promote your own events
- Calendars can include reminders and checklists
- Calendars are flexible (one-sheet, wall, desk, etc.)
- Calendars can be refrigerator magnets
Below are a few of the calendars we've produced. To view more samples, see our Calendars section on our Promotional Samples page.
Want some help creating one for your organization? Contact your salesperson. We'd be happy to help!