What Holland Litho is all about...
founded in 1957, HLPS is a leading provider of superior print products, marketing materials and packaging
Founded in 1957, HLPS has developed into a leading provider of superior print products and marketing materials. We stay on top of the latest trends and technologies, allowing us to better serve our clients and their changing needs. We're a full service offset/digital printing and direct mail company with supporting services such as the following:
- Prepress: Color Correction, Image Retouching, Design & Printing File Prep
- Large Format: Prints, Mounting, Laminating
- Digital Press: Variable Data, Variable Image, Special Effects, Short Run
- Offset Press: Premium Print for Promotional, Identity, Catalogs, Packaging, Etc.
- Direct Mail: List Prep, List Acquisition, Consulting, Tracking, Addressing, Tabbing, Inserting, Fugitive Gluing
- Bindery: Trim, Fold, Collate, Stitch, Wiro Bind, Perfect Bind, Hard Case Books, Foil Stamp, Emboss, Die Cutting, Pocket Folder and Carton Converting
- Fulfillment: Web to print, Finished Goods storage, Kitting, Pick and Ship
Our professional sales associates and customer service staff are genuinely committed to serving you and meeting your requirements. Our prepress, pressroom, bindery and direct mail specialists are patient and precise, insisting that projects meet quality standards. Each project at HLPS is monitored through an engineering group and a quality control checkpoint at several stages. Skillful and detailed workers, combined with the finest tools, deliver results which meet and exceed expectations. Three shifts enable us to accommodate most schedules and our delivery fleet is a favorite of many of our existing clients.
HLPS is also an environmentally conscious company, continually looking for ways to reduce our overall footprint. We use recyclable and recycled paper, vegetable-based inks, and we recycle all of our paper and aluminum scrap. These combined practices all lead to a measurable decrease in natural resource usage as evidenced by our latest environmental score card.
Holland Litho is FSC® Certified! FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible production and consumption of forest products, enabling consumers and businesses to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment as well as providing ongoing business value.
All of our color proofers and presses have been calibrated to GRACOL 7 Standards, ensuring that what you see on your proof is what you will receive in your final printed piece to help eliminate surprises.
It takes all of these factors working together, to ensure you receive a printed product that effectively communicates your message, at the best possible value. To learn more, browse through our website, give us a call, or best of all&ellipse; stop by HLPS for a tour and a hot cup of coffee!