Calculate the impact of specifying recycled stock
At Holland Litho, we believe in green printing. That includes two important components: First, we choose paper that is responsibly sourced. Second, we recognize that using paper creates more trees via plantings. Print and paper and are among the most renewal resources on the planet.
Then, there's the question of recycled content. If you are interested in recycled stock, did you know that Holland Litho provides a recycling calculator on its website?
It's available at right here.
It's easy to use. Just input:
- Number of sheets per finished piece
- Flat size: width (inches)
- Flat size: height (inches)
- Total number of pieces printed
- Paper: % of post consumer waste
- Paper type/weight/coating
Here's an example of the results from a savings calculation:
Try it out by visiting our recycling calculator page.