Submit a photo for our annual calendar contest
we use customer submissions for every month's image
Welcome to Holland Litho's Annual Calendar Photo Contest submission form. This page allows you to submit your image for consideration via FTP upload. To upload your file please read the following steps listed in the instructions below.
the deadline for submissions for the 2019 calendar is July 1, 2018
- File format: JPG only.
- Files need to be high res; at least 4mb but no larger than 20mb please. Files between 2mb and 4mb will need to be evaluated. Files below 2mb are probably too small.
- Please submit no more than six photos per year.
- When you are ready, click the Begin Upload button next to the User Options to begin.
- Click the Add files text link.
- Select your files.
- Fill out the form displayed within the popup box. Click ok.
- Watch for the Upload Complete message. Done!
Keep in mind...
- If you're having trouble with uploading to our FTP site please email calendarathollandlitho.com
- To help us make sure you are properly credited with your image, please rename your files with your initials followed by where the image was taken.
- For example, if we took a picture of our building, we would name the file: RB_HLPS_Zeeland.jpg.
- And if you have more than one file for that location, add a number to the end of the file name.