Submit a photo for our annual calendar contest
the theme of the next calendar is Michigan Wildlife
Welcome to Holland Litho's Annual Calendar Photo Contest submission form. This page allows you to submit your image for consideration via FTP upload. To upload your file please read the following steps listed in the instructions below.
We recognize any juried competition is subjective. We hope you enjoy the images we select for our annual calendar. Keep in mind that we receive many more submissions than there are months in the year! We tend to favor sharp, in focus, landscape-oriented photos with vibrant colors. We only accept photos taken in Michigan and submitted by the photographer who captured the image.
If a submission is foggy, fuzzy, low resolution, too busy, not landscape oriented, or lacking in vibrancy, there's a good chance it won't make the cut. Beyond that, photos we select tend to work well with one another and tend to follow the season of the month on which they will appear. Remember, it's really important to add your name or initials to the filename.
the deadline for submissions for the 2022 calendar is July 1, 2021
- File format: JPG only.
- Files need to be high res; at least 4mb but no larger than 20mb please. Files between 2mb and 4mb will need to be evaluated. Files below 2mb are probably too small.
- Please submit no more than six photos per year.
- When you are ready, click the Begin Upload button next to the User Options to begin.
- Click the Add files text link.
- Select your files.
- Fill out the form displayed within the popup box. Click ok.
- Watch for the Upload Complete message. Done!
Keep in mind...
- If you're having trouble with uploading to our FTP site please email calendarathollandlitho.com
- To help us make sure you are properly credited with your image, please rename your files with your initials followed by where the image was taken.
- For example, if we took a picture of our building, we would name the file: RB_HLPS_Zeeland.jpg.
- And if you have more than one file for that location, add a number to the end of the file name.