Holland Litho sponsors Do More Good conference
Holland Litho is pleased to sponsor the Do More Good conference on October 1, 2020. To learn more about the conference (you can participate in person or live stream), please visit this Do More Good web page. To register for the conference, please visit this EventBrite link.
This conference is designed for any size team, budget, and mission... as long as it's good. Join peers from around the nation for a day of idea-generation and inspiration. Hear from for-profit and nonprofit leaders and innovators as they provide wisdom on marketing, branding, communications, and fundraising for those seeking to do more good. Featured speakers include:
- Ken Calwell, Compassion International
- Kendra Sinclair, Facebook
- Rod Arnold, Soles4Souls & Leading Good
- Julia Campbell, Marketing for the Modern Non-Profit
- Bill McKendry, Do More Good & Haven
- Jim Hanon, Minus Red Productions
- Dan Kennedy, Kumveka
- Nicole Frazier, The White House
At Holland Litho, we are committed to doing good by partnering with non-profits. For years, our Giving Back program has provided free business cards to a selected non-profit via a monthly drawing.
To enter your favorite non-profit, visit our Giving Back page.