FTP file upload with customer login
use this to upload a file to us after logging into your account
Welcome to the Holland Litho customer FTP upload. To upload a file please read the following steps listed below.
- login screen: If you do not see the login screen, where you can enter your personal credentials, you are logged in as another user. Please click 'logout' and then the main login screen will appear, where you can enter your personal credentials.
- collect or package: Please collect or package your files for output if your program has that ability.
- zip archive: Then zip your files before sending, especially if more than one file. Skipping this step could result in files not transferring, data loss or file corruption. (PDF's and JPG's are not necessary)
- archive fonts first: If you are uploading fonts, they need to be zipped or stuffed to prevent them from corruption during transfer.
- sensitive information: Files containing sensitive information should be encrypted before sending.
- file naming: Restrict file names to upper/lower case letters, digits, underscores ("_") only. (Otherwise your upload may fail.)
- add files: When you are ready, click the add files link below and select your file.
- fill out form: displayed within the popup box and click "OK".
- wait! Your upload will begin immediately. Please wait until you see a black box with a green checkmark and the words 'Upload Complete', before you close the tab or window. (Otherwise your upload may fail.)